Wildlife management can be for game species like turkey, deer, or rabbits or
non-game species like neo-tropical migrant birds, red-cockated woodpeckers,
or salamanders. Food plots, pond management, deer surveys, and numerous
forestry practices are all componts of a wildlife habitiat management strategy.
We can perform:
- Wildlife management plans for game and non-game species.
- Implementation of management plans including subcontractor selection, coordination, and supervision.
- Management of brackish, freshwater, and forested wetlands for waterfowl, wading birds, and other species.
- Consulting with land planners to incorporate wildlife amenities and human use into residential development projects.
- Hunting lease negotiation and supervision
- Deer management planning, permitting, and implementation in residential developments.
Back to Top